Fastener Failure Investigation Part 2 - Training Video$225.00 $79.95 On Sale!You Save
- More Details
Fastener Failure Investigation Part 2
90 Minute Training Video #062317-V
In part two of Fastener Failure Investigation we will drill down on the Twelve Guidelines and review some complex case studies on failure investigation.
You will learn:
• Know the simple from the serious – what to do when legal action is involved
• How to protect your company from liability
• What gets us in trouble
• What is unique about the Hydrogen Embrittlement failure investigation
• Why urgency is so important
• Why thoroughness is so important
• When and how to get technical help
• The technical resources every fastener failure investigator must have
• More on test labs
• A few complex case studies – including your own
• How to Fail Forward – never let a good failure go to waste
The consequences of a fastener failure can be devastating to everyone involved.
Poor processing of a fastener failure can add to the problem by costing your company thousands of dollars and lost customers.
Proper processing can help you save your money and keep your customers.
This two part webinar can be the most important training your company sees – ever!
There is some technical content, but this program is appropriate for all members of your team regardless of their level of experience or position.
It is especially important for executives, sales, technical and quality personnel.
2-week rental – $225 (up to 25 views per video)
One-time view – $125
Includes reference materials and quizzes
- • Founder of Carver Consulting, a San Diego-based consulting, engineering and training company specializing in fasteners and bolted joints.
- • Experience in fastener quality assurance, manufacturing, sales, and inventory management programs.
- • Developed and teaches a series of advanced fastener training courses for the Fastener Training Institute®.
- • Holds a BS in Manufacturing Engineering Technology from National University, San Diego, CA.