Webinar: Fastener Technical Terminology$225.00 $99.00 On Sale!You Save
- More Details
Fastener Technical Terminology- Webinar
January 24 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
FASTENER TECHNICAL TERMINOLOGY – Words You Need To Know!
2014 ROLL BACK PRICES!
Decarburization, Case Depth, Root Radius, Pitch Diameter, Runout, Fillet… what do these terms mean?
Using the right or wrong word can solve or create a fastener problem, and that can save or cost you money!
are full of technical terms that can make your eyes glaze over if you
don’t know what they mean.
But when you do know what it means, the world of fasteners becomes so much more interesting, exciting and profitable!
This webinar will
explore all of the most important fastener technical terms and explain
them with illustrations and examples.
Each term will be examined in the context a few fastener standards and put to use in a conversational way.
So, if you still
don’t know your mega-pascals from your psi’s or you can’t tell a fillet
radius from a filet mignon, you need this webinar!
But even if you are a seasoned fastener pro, you might be surprised to find out about some the words you may not know the correct meaning of.
We won’t have enough time to present every possible fastener technical term, but we will provide authoritative resources for the attendees to discover the correct meaning and context of fastener terms – also if there is a term you want us to cover, just sent it in advance to email@example.com and we will be sure to include it in the program.
This webinar in
non-technical and is suitable for all levels of experience in the
Instructor: Carmen Vertullo
- Single Participant: ROLL BACK PRICES $99.00
- Multiple attendees: ROLL BACK PRICES $199.00 Registrants for multiple attendees will receive a video/audio replay of the webinar accessible for 1 week.
- Please contact Jo Morris for details on discounts and subscription package JoM@FastenerTraining.com or 562.473.5373 x 104.
- Cancellations and requests for refunds must be made no later than January 20, 2020.
- Cancellations must be made with Jo Morris.
- Cancelling registration with GoToWebinar does not cancel class registration. Thank you.
- The Fastener Training Institute reserves the right to change instructors or cancel seminars and cannot be held responsible for costs incurred other than the registration fee.