Understanding Metric ISO Fastener Specifications - Training VideoPrice $225.00
- More Details
Understanding ISO Metric Fastener Specifications
90 Minute Training Video #092217-V
Do you know all there is to know about ISO Metric Specifications?
In this webinar we will cover the most important ISO Fastener Specifications for materials, dimensions, processing, and quality assurance.
You will learn important facts regarding;
• Metric Property Classes for Steel and Stainless Steel Fasteners
• Dimensional standards for bolts, nuts, socket products, screws and washers
• Metric product dimensional tolerances
• Plating specifications
• Inspection and Testing
• ISO Metric Threads
This is a technical webinar, but it is appropriate for all levels of experience.
Handouts of some tables and illustrations will be provided in advance, but if you have access to any of these ISO standards have them handy for the webinar:
2-week rental – $225 (up to 25 views per video)
One-time view – $125
Includes reference materials and quizzes
- • Founder of Carver Consulting, a San Diego-based consulting, engineering and training company specializing in fasteners and bolted joints.
- • Experience in fastener quality assurance, manufacturing, sales, and inventory management programs.
- • Developed and teaches a series of advanced fastener training courses for the Fastener Training Institute®.
- • Holds a BS in Manufacturing Engineering Technology from National University, San Diego, CA.