Fastener Basics Like Never Before - Blind Rivets - Week 7Price $125.00
- More Details
Fastener Basics Like Never Before
Fastener Basics Like Never Before - Blind Rivets - Week 7
We’re presenting Fastener Basics like you’ve never seen before – in 22 live webinar sessions! Beginning in May 2021, every other week we will host a 90-minute webinar. This fast-paced program will cover all topics relevant to new fastener professionals and will leave you prepared for advanced learning in the FTI’s Certified Fastener Specialist (CFS) training program. Each topic is discussed in open format with
• Biweekly 90-minute live webinars
• Recommended for all sales, purchasing, warehouse, quality and management personnel
• All sessions cover both inch and metric products as applicable
• Open format with real-time Q & A, including opportunities to ask questions covering previous sessions
• Unlimited access to all previously recorded webinars during the course of the program
• Ability to join the program at anytime
especially Blind Rivets, are a mainstay for most fastener suppliers.
However, if not properly understood they can also one of the most complex and troublesome of the commonly used fasteners
You need to know all you can know about Rivets to keep your customers happy and your Rivet transactions profitable!
The Fastener Basics Webinar on Rivets will cover these topics:
Blind Rivet Types
Blind Rivet Materials
IFI Blind Rivet Standards
Understanding the various Blind Rivet Part Numbering Systems
How to measure Blind Rivets
Blind Rivet Installation Tooling – Hand Tools and Power Tools
Troubleshooting Blind Rivet Problems
Solid and Semi-tubular Rivets basics
Blind Rivet Application Examples and Installation Demonstrations
When to use Rivets and when not to use Rivets.
If you sell, buy or use Rivets this webinar is for you!
The information presented in this Fastener Basics Webinar is intended for those who are new to the fastener industry and those veterans who need a tune up!
It is appropriate for all levels of experience and positions.