Fastener Basics Like Never Before - Hex Nuts and Lock Nuts - Week 5 and 6Price $125.00
- More Details
Fastener Basics Like Never Before
Fastener Basics Like Never Before - Hex Nuts and Lock Nuts - Week 5 & 6
We’re presenting Fastener Basics like you’ve never seen before – in 22 live webinar sessions! Beginning in May 2021, every other week we will host a 90-minute webinar. This fast-paced program will cover all topics relevant to new fastener professionals and will leave you prepared for advanced learning in the FTI’s Certified Fastener Specialist (CFS) training program. Each topic is discussed in open format with
• Biweekly 90-minute live webinars
• Recommended for all sales, purchasing, warehouse, quality and management personnel
• All sessions cover both inch and metric products as applicable
• Open format with real-time Q & A, including opportunities to ask questions covering previous sessions
• Unlimited access to all previously recorded webinars during the course of the program
• Ability to join the program at anytime
You might think there is not a lot to know about nuts – and you would be right!
But what you don’t know could hurt you and cost you profits.
This webinar will bring you up to speed on:
How nuts work (you probably don’t know)
What specifications cover nuts – inch and metric
How to tell how strong a nut is
What nut to use with what bolt
What are the most common mistakes when specifying and using nuts
Value-added services the will make you a better nut supplier
Problems with really, really small nuts
Problems with really, really large nuts
This webinar will make you a nut expert!
The information presented is intended for those who are new to the fastener industry and those veterans who need a tune up!
It is appropriate for all levels of experience and positions.
Click here for more details