Webinar: Understanding ASME B18.6.3 - Machine Screws & Tapping Screws$225.00 $125.00 On Sale!You Save
- More Details
Understanding ASME B18.6.3 - Machine Screws & Tapping Screws - Webinar
In shear numbers, this standard
ships more billions of screws than any other!
B18.6.3 is a comprehensive standard - its 130 pages including over 80 tables and
it covers dozens of products!
Machine screws and tapping screws are the fundamental components of mechanical assembly.
There is a lot to know about machine screws and tapping screws and this webinar will show you how to understand the standard!
Find out the differences
between a Type A, a Type B and a Type AB - and what is a Type TRS?
This webinar will focus on the B18.6.3 requirements - taking off from our Sheet Metal Screw webinar in October of 2017.
(Hint - watch that webinar and
get tuned-up for this one!)
We will cover:
- Typical usage for every type of machine screw and tapping screw
- Mechanical and testing requirements
- Dimensional inspection - including the difficult to inspect features
- Must have equipment for testing and inspecting these screws - itís not what you think!
- Thread inspection of the various thread forms
- Troubleshooting the most common applications problems
- Materials for Machine Screws and Tapping Screws
- Coatings and platings and what gets us in trouble
- Live camera demonstrations of testing and dimensional inspections
- And yes - we will wander into the world of Metric Screws as well!
This is a technical presentation, but very appropriate for all levels of experience in the fastener industry.