Fastener Basics - Denver, COPrice $354.00
- More Details
Fastener Basics – Denver, CO
July 23 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
The new employee in the fastener industry faces a bewildering assortment of parts, each in a variety of sizes and finishes.
To help smooth the transition from a mistake-prone rookie to an efficient member of your workforce, FTI offers Fastener Basics. This seminar combines the highlights of the three-part Product Training Program into one day of valuable, fundamental information.
Fastener Basics will cover:
- Basic Terminology
- How To Call Out Parts
- Hex Head Products
- Large Threaded Fasteners
- Socket Products
- Common Materials
- Screw Drives
- Screw Head Styles
- Screw Threads
- Coatings and Finishes
- Self Locking and Sealing
Your registration fee includes:
- A full day of training in a small-group environment
- Training materials to take back to the job including FTI’s Basic Fastener Handbook
- Continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments and free parking.
- A certificate of completion.
Who should attend:
- People new to the fastener industry.
- Those who need to know more about the products they sell.
- Warehouse, sales and purchasing employees.
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Pricing Information: Registration fees are per person.
- General Rate: $354
- Partner Associations: $254 (Pac-West, NFDA, IFI, MWFA)
- Rates increase by $100 on January 29th
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be made no later than January 30th and are subject to a $100 processing fee.
All no-shows will be invoiced for full registration fees.
The Fastener Training Institute reserves the right to change instructors or cancel seminars and cannot be held responsible for costs incurred other than the registration fee.
To be invoiced for this event please call the FTI office at 562-473-5373.