Fastener Manufacturing Plant ToursPrice $379.00
- More Details
Fastener Manufacturing Plant Tours (CFS Class) – LA Area
04/14/2020 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
On the Fastener Manufacturing Plant Tour you’ll get an up-close look at fasteners being made. Tours may include plants that use cold heading, hot heading or thread rolling to manufacture commercial and aerospace products.
This class is a required course in FTI’s Certified Fastener Specialist™ program.
Facilities to be toured: R & D Fasteners, Risco Inc, Mr. Washerman
For this course:
- Closed toe shoes are required.
- Please note: some facilities use oil in there processes which can splatter and will permanently stain clothing – dress appropriately.
- Out of professional respect for our volunteer hosts, please
understand that representatives of some companies may not be permitted
to enter some of the facilities. Also, due to certain federal government
regulations, some companies cannot allow non-U.S. citizens to enter
Your registration fee includes:
- A full day of plant tours
- Transportation to all locations in an air-conditioned motor coach
- Lunch and refreshments
- Safety glasses and free parking
- Certificate of completion
- Eligibility for the Certified Fastener Specialist™ designation
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Pick-Up Location: Holiday Inn La Mirada – 14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638
- General Rate: $379.00
- Association Rate: $279.00 (Pac-West, NFDA, IFI, MWFA)
- Rates increase by $100 April 30
- Save an additional $25 per tour if bundled with Fastener Secondary Process Plant Tours! Extra discount expires April 30th
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be made no later than April 30 and are subject to a $100 processing fee.
All no-shows will be invoiced for full registration fees.
The Fastener Training Institute reserves the right to change instructors/facilities or cancel seminars and cannot be held responsible for costs incurred other than the registration fee.
To be invoiced for this event please call the FTI office at 562-473-5373.