Product Training Part TwoPrice $354.00
- More Details
Product Training Part Two – Costa Mesa, CA
July 16 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Do you know the difference between Taptite and TT?
Why must high strength parts be baked after plating?
What does UNC-2A mean?
Find the answers to these and other commonly asked questions at FTI’s Product Training Program seminars.
Classes do not need to be taken in order; each class is beneficial on its own.
Subjects covered in Product Training Part #2 include:
- Screw Drives
- Screw Head Styles
- Screw Threads
- Coatings and Finishes
- Hydrogen Embrittlement
- Large Threaded Fasteners
- Thread Call-Outs
- Thread Forms and Fit
Who should attend:
- People new to the fastener industry
- Those who want to know more about the products they sell
- Warehouse, sales and purchasing employees
Your registration fee includes:
- A full day of training in a small-group environment.
- Training materials to take back to the job, including bolt gages, metric screw checkers, and inch screw checkers.
- FTI’s Basic Fastener Handbook.
- Continental breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, and free parking.
- A certificate of completion.
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: Holiday Inn La Mirada, CA 14299 Firestone Blvd La Mirada, CA 90638
Pricing Information: Registration fees are per person.
- General Rate: $354
- Association Rate: $254
- Rates increase by $100 July 5th
- Register for all 3 PT Classes by June 11th for additional $75 package discount!
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be made no later than July 10 and are subject to a $100 processing fee.
All no-shows will be invoiced for full registration fees.
The Fastener Training Institute reserves the right to change instructors or cancel seminars and cannot be held responsible for costs incurred other than the registration fee.
To be invoiced for this event please contact the FTI office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 562-473-5373.