Fastener Specifications & Terminology Costa Mesa, CAPrice $549.00
- More Details
Fastener Specifications & Terminology (CFS Class) – Costa Mesa, CA
March 24 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Have you ever agonized over how to meet or understand customer specifications?
Have you ever wondered when a specification supercedes another specification?
Do you need to feel confident answering a technical question?
Then Fastener Specifications & Terminology was designed for you.
This class is a required course in FTI’s Certified Fastener Specialist™ program.
In this seminar:
- You’ll learn about the consensus standards organizations that govern our industry (ASTM, SAE, ANSI, IFI, ISO, ASME and others).
- You’ll get a thorough grounding in the terms and definitions used in fastener specifications.
- You’ll study actual specifications and learn how to identify and meet customer and industry requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: for this training each participating company is REQUIRED to bring a copy of either the 9th or 10th edition of the IFI Inch Fastener Standards book. Click here to download form.
Your registration fee includes:
- A full day of training in a small-group environment.
- Training materials to take back to the job
- Continental breakfast, lunch & refreshments.
- A certificate of completion
and eligibility for the Certified Fastener Specialist™ designation.
Certified Fastener Specialist™ graduates™: need a refresher? Subject to availability, you’ll receive a 50% discount on the registration fee for this or any single day CFS class. Contact FTI for details.
Given the advanced technical nature of this program, it is highly recommended that participants:
- Have at least two years’ experience in fastener sales, purchasing, manufacturing or quality assurance
- Have completed FTI’s three-part Product Training Program.
8:30 a.m to 4:00 p.m.
Location: Holiday Inn La Mirada, CA 14299 Firestone Blvd La Mirada, CA 90638
Laurence Claus (NNi Training and Consulting)
Pricing Information: Registration fees are per person.
- General Rate: $549.
- Association Rate: $449 (Pac-West, NFDA, IFI, MWFA, SFA)
- Rates go up $100 after February 24
Cancellations and request for refunds must be made no later than March 2 and are subject to a $100 processing fee.
All no-shows will be invoiced for full registration fees.
The Fastener Training Institute reserves the right to change instructors or cancel seminars and cannot be held responsible for costs incurred other than the registration fee.
To be invoiced for this event please contact the FTI office at email@example.com or 562-473-5373.