Fastener Certifications and Test Reports - Training Video$225.00 $79.95 On Sale!You Save
- More Details
Fastener Certifications and Test Reports
90 Minute Training Video #061518-V
You shipped the right fastener. The fastener is in conformance with all the requirements. But are the Certifications right?
There’s more to providing fasteners than shipping round metal parts with heads and threads.
There is paper, there are markings, and there are numbers without which the fastener can be rendered useless, stuck as a reject at receiving/inspection and holding up the critical work that your customer purchased them for.
Worse yet, inadequate certifications, test reports or lot traceability discovered after the fastener has been installed, or when there is a failure, can bring disaster on the user and the supplier.
In this interactive webinar, you’ll learn about the documentation needed to make sure your product’s credentials are in order.
- Important recent changes to specifications that affect Certifications
- What is required and what is not required and how to tell.
- What are some best practices for handling, storing and providing Fastener Quality Documents
- Certificates of Conformance
- Mechanical Properties Test Reports
- Chemical Test Reports
- Metallurgical Examination Reports
- Process Certifications
- Dimensional Inspection Report
- Country of Origin Certification
- Non-Destructive Inspection Reports
- Subsequent Laboratory Test Reports
BONUS- A live review of any test report or certification that you submit in advance
This webinar offers technical content, but is appropriate for all levels of technical understanding.
Sales, Purchasing and especially Quality Assurance personnel should attend.
2-week rental – $225 (up to 25 views per video)
One-time view – $125
Includes reference materials and quizzes
- • Founder of Carver Consulting, a San Diego-based consulting, engineering and training company specializing in fasteners and bolted joints.
- • Experience in fastener quality assurance, manufacturing, sales, and inventory management programs.
- • Developed and teaches a series of advanced fastener training courses for the Fastener Training Institute®.
- • Holds a BS in Manufacturing Engineering Technology from National University, San Diego, CA.